Want a Job that Matters?
We have a number of employment opportunities available and are looking to hire talented people! Please review the basic requirements and the positions listed below. To fill out an application, please download pdf and return it to:
810 N. Holyoke
Wichita, Kansas 67208
giving the invaluable gift of the self.
The Wichita Children's Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
Residential Shift Supervisor - 3rd Shift - Girls
Position is daily supervision of residents, activities, and staffing patterns to ensure a safe and therapeutic residential environment. Additional duties will be to coordinate educational activities for each department. The hours will be Friday through Sunday 9:00 pm – 7:00 am. Wednesday 1:00 -3:00 pm.
- Coordination and supervision of residents’ social, educational, and behavioral activities.
- Serve as an administrative representative of the department responsible for staff selection, training, and evaluation.
- Must have the skills, patience, and understanding to work with and around special needs youth.
- Good interpersonal skills, including composure under stress and sensitivity to the needs of others.
- Ability to represent the Home in a professional manner.
- Provide a positive role model by demonstrating commitment, punctuality, effective time management, and good communication skills.
High School degree/GED required, college degree preferred. One to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.